Monday, April 29, 2013

You can find me over here today...


The Modern Traditional issue came out today and it is a FANTASTIC one! And not just cause I'm in it:) I haven't even had a chance to read it properly and there are already lots of projects I can't wait to try. If you aren't a subscriber, you can purchase a subscription or just a single issue. And...you can always go back and purchase older issues if you missed one that you just HAVE to have. Oh...and be sure to check out page 55! I've had to keep mum on this for so long and am so excited to finally be able to share pics:)


Which projects from Issue 13 are first on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I wanted to know if you had the bowling pin doll pattern for sale. My husband is a PBA bowler.

    Thanks
    Cathy Kramarcik
    rolltide11956@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete