Monday, March 1, 2010

Success - Pillowcase Dresses are EASY!


After reading several versions of pillowcase dresses online, I combined directions from a few different patterns and set to work. I started the first one with an actual pillowcase. An adorable navy blue dress with aqua ribbons resulted (the matching bow also found its way into my market inventory).

After determining that these dresses were not only easy, but also fun to make I made my way to the fabric store. Nine yards of seersucker later, I was ready to tackle a stack of dresses.

This little yellow number is for Bee for this summer. I can guarantee that in the humid NC summer I will be jealous when she is enjoying what little breeze there is in this cutie:)

Look for my own version of the pattern, complete with step-by-step pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment