Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just Couldn't Wait...


My crochet hooks were getting really jealous! And after all that yearning for yarn, I just had to scratch the itch:)

I took Belle and Bee to the "projects" store, as Belle calls it. We had a specific mission...more ribbon for dresses. How we ended up with a new crochet pattern book in the cart is still a mystery! I guess Tasty Crochet by Rose Langlitz was just too appetizing.

So late last night, when my fingertips were just too sore to sew another stitch, I dusted off the hooks and made a couple of sweet little toys. A plump strawberry and a juicy carrot will make the perfect little gift sets with the onesies I have in the inventory box. A small silver lunch pail completes the meal. Next mission: A picnic set of foods perfect for a sunny afternoon tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment