Monday, April 12, 2010

Looking Forward to Home-Spun Fun!

If you love to knit or crochet and are not a member of the Lion Brand website, it is a must! With your FREE membership you receive two catalogs per year and endless online patterns. My first catalog came today and it is packed with tons of new project ideas. I spent over an hour (when I should have been sewing for the upcoming market) perusing its pages, circling my favorites, and printing the "must-trys". On tap for my post-market days: baby blocks, tote bags, cowl scarves, baby cardis, a beautiful sampler blanket, and so much more. After the winter we had, I never thought I would be longing for cold weather again, but I love to crochet on frosty nights.

Be sure to check out www.lionbrand.com to collect project ideas of your own. And if anyone knows how to knit and wants to give lessons...that's on my to-do list too:)

Here's that throw I'm yearning to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment