Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

There have been lots of little (and not quite so little) projects going on in Belle's room in the last few months. I'll try to get you caught up as best I can...
 
I made this rainbow for her using a collection of buttons that I gathered from friends, family, and various Etsy stores.
 
Yeah, it might look cute...and you might be thinking, "Oh, that would be easy." Cause in theory, it is easy. But here's the thing...each one of those bad boys is stitched on individually, to the tune of about a gazillion hours of sewing buttons. So...whatever you're thinking right now, don't do it...just don't. Trust me!
 
 
But, it is cute...and she does love it...so I guess it was worth it.
 


1 comment:

  1. That is just adorable, perfect for a little girls room:) maybe a hot glue gun would make light work of it, but then you wouldn't have those lovely little stitched crosses in each button!

    ReplyDelete