Thursday, January 17, 2013

Where am I heading in 2013?

No resolutions here...but as a new year begins, I am considering where my path is headed...besides to our mountain retreat (yep - that's the actual road to our camping cabin!).


So, where am I headed? 

1. Into the scary world of free motion quilting. I trudged through my first mini-quilt today...definitely need more practice, but at least I now know how to attach the foot:) Pics coming...
2. Sewing space spruce up...it needs it. I actually share our former nursery with a trampoline...and yes, the trampoline is staying!
3. Wrap up Belle's room (before starting Bee's). Some hand-quilting, a few more accessories, and we should be good to go.

Where are you headed this year?




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction! I am heading down the scary road of writing and (hopefully) selling quilt patterns.

    ReplyDelete