Monday, February 22, 2010

Rainy Day was supposed to equal Inventory Building Day



It was a rainy, dreary day around here, so my plan was to work on building my inventory for the spring market. I did get one piece added (check out the cute turtle at the top of the page), but I spent most of the day more of the business of Belle + Bee than the creative front. The Facebook page is up and running (and slowly getting a few fans) and the Etsy shop has been linked to it. I took my first custom orders today and got started on those. And for the rest of the evening, I am truly going to attack that inventory!

For those of you trying felt applique for the first time...please feel free to use my designs as your inspiration. If you would like me to post a template for any of them, just let me know. And here is a little warning...appliqued soccer balls are not for the faint of heart. Don't pick that one as your first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment