Friday, October 1, 2010

IT'S OCTOBER!!!!

I love fall and the month of October in particular!


I'm a jeans and boots kind of gal, so those first cool nights of fall make me giddy. I'm the one pulling out sweaters when it's still 80+ degrees, because fall just isn't long enough in the South. And the PUMPKINS!!! Need I say more? I mean, what's not to love about a chubby, orange, gourd with a lop-sided grin and crooked eyes! Come on, you know the mere thought of it is making you smile:)


So in honor of my favorite month of the year, I'm going to be sharing as many fall-themed projects, recipes, and inspirations as possible. I'd love to tell you that I will have something new for you every day, but let's be realistic...have you met my children??? Anyway, I'll do my best and have a ton of fun along the way.


Have any great fall projects of your own??? Link them to this post...I'm always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment