Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FREE Embroidery Pattern

Well, you've clearly discovered that I have a temporary embroidery obsession. So I thought, as an early Easter present to all of you, I would share one of my embroidery patterns. Sadly, I can't share any pics of a finished design, because...well...it just isn't finished, and with the looks of my To Do list, it won't be any time soon. But, this pattern is ultra-flexible and can result in a trillion different things. In my version, each circle is a different color. But, you could just as easily make them all the same...or alternate colors...or rotate 3 colors...or do different shades of one color...I think you get the picture. It isn't a super fancy pattern...and not even hand-drawn, but it's one of those things that could go SO far awry in a hurry if you tried to draw it out by hand. Ask me how I know!! I hope you enjoy it...and if you try it out, I'd love to see pics of your finished products!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, I can see so much potential in it - but will I ever get time to try it?

    ReplyDelete